I’m a bit late with this posting…better late than never!
A new version of papyrus 4.4 is available:
SysML1.6 ( a forum topic will be send when the market place is available)
- SysML 1.6 profile done
- The SysML requirement diagram shall be implemented
- The SysML Parametric diagram shall be implemented
- The SysML BDD shall be implemented
- The SysML IBD shall be implemented
- The SysML requirement table shall be implemented
- The SysML Graphical element type shall be implemented
- The SysML AF shall be implemented
- The SysML allocation Matrix shall be implemented
- The elementype of SysML 1.6 shall be implemented
- Make SysML 1.6 open source
- The SysML model explorer customization shall be implemented
- Add written OCL constraints
- Implement E3 of SysML 1.6
- Update SysML 1.6 diagram of profile
- Add Icon for conjugated Interface block
- Add compartment of Conjugated Interfaceblock inside BDD
- The SysML Junit Test shall be implemented
- Papyrus shall support the migration from SysML 1.4 to 1.6 Papyrus toolsmith
Validation of plugins:
- you have done your profile to customize papyrus, but you forget extension point, build.xml, dependencies. We have done a work not only to validate profile but the plugin that contains the profile
- the work has also be done for plugins that contain elementTypes model.
Improve developer experience to use plugin org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.core.sasheditor
- Decrease the usage of internal eclipse code
- Papyrus has developed at the beginning a new kind of editor compnoent sasheditor. To be more stable, we have ask to open api to eclipse in order to improve integration to eclipse.
- Dedicated API have been created from use cases in order to help developer to access to this graphical composite; add a new editor inside papyrus, get active editor…
- These usecases will be published inside a plugin developer doc :
- It is will be like a javadoc that has a list of use cases and references API that implement these usecases.
- Papyrus will provide a documentation generator targeting LibreOffice file (odt).
- This generator will allow to the user to describe how to cross the UML model to create the document
- This generator will allow to the user to define a document template to use for the generation
- This generator will support image and table insertion.
Go try it and send me your comments!