Papyrus for Real Time makes progresses with two releases in two months!
With the 0.7.0 release, we improved on our initial release by providing:
- a UML-RT profile;
- an initial modeling tool, focusing on the structural part of the UML-RT language (Capsule structure diagram);
- a UML-RT to C++ code generator, including a profile to better specify properties specific to C++;
- a C++ runtime services library, including a model library to expose the runtime services to the modelers;
- an integration with CDT for C++ code editing and generation;
- documentation, a simple installation procedure, and two tutorials:
The 0.7.1 release fixed problems found in the tooling, code generation and runtime support, improved runtime services and the model import capability, as well as improving our build and test infrastructures and our test models.
Our plan is still to provide timely updates in order to continue making good progress towards our ultimate goal of releasing a 1.0 version with Eclipse Neon, next June.
Have questions or comments about Papyrus for Real Time? Please let us know through our discussion forum!
Found a bug or want an improvement? Report it in Bugzilla!